The coronavirus pandemic has spread rapidly around the world, it has changed the conditions of life and communication. But life hasn’t stopped and the movement is still on. Moving is a critical for a functional society, and our life-sustaining Moving Service at Easy Florida Moving stays open. We continue to work and move our customers during COVID-19. However we have to get used to the new rules.
Your health and safety are our priority. Easy Florida Moving cares both: our customers and employees.
- We carry out regular checks on our movers and drivers. They are healthy and don’t have symptoms of viral disease;
- The team will find out in advance about the client’s health and the epidemiological situation in the residence area;
- Our movers regularly wash their hands and use a disinfector;
- They are provided with masks and gloves;
- We keep a distance 6 feet with customers;
- Our trucks and lifting equipment are disinfected after each customer;
- If an employee is suspected of having a viral disease, he will immediately be taken to hospital for medical screening and isolation.
We make every effort to keep you healthy and safe, doing a disinfection of all movers’ stuff before each customer. Our team is very attentive to be compliant with the special protocol of working during COVID-19. Furthermore, we have developed for you 10 tips for safe moving, if you are outside our serving area. Thus, choosing a Relocation Company, you can protect yourself and your loved ones in this difficult time for all of us.